- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do public schools matter to you? 2451 Midtown Ave #1021 is served by Cameron Elementary School and .
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Midtown Alexandria Station is 973.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Midtown Alexandria Station? Here's what has Recently sold at Midtown Alexandria Station.
- The highest priced condo at Midtown Alexandria Station is listed for $440,000. Do you know if 2451 Midtown Ave #1021 is a good value?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stuart Nesbitt. I am a remarkable real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22303 in Alexandria, Virginia. 2451 Midtown Ave #1021 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this condo, or any particular condominium in 22303 in Alexandria or Midtown Alexandria Station. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. Let's pause to study your desires so that you can realistically determine if buying a 1-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style home in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22303. A few of your options include: