My name is Stuart Nesbitt. I see a lot to like about 3101 N Hampton Dr #1213 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 1-bedroom 1-baths home in Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My objective with this blog post is to help you find out your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What are your needs? What are your wants? It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Northampton Place is 755.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How important is it that you stay in 22302? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- The highest priced condo at Northampton Place is listed for $359,000. Do you know if 3101 N Hampton Dr #1213 is a good value?
- Residents at Northampton Place enjoy additional benefits from this community..
Contact me today to discuss your condominium needs and wants list. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals.
In Northern VA, a condo is a great option for first-time home buyers, those who relish convenience and for empty-nesters looking to downsize. Buying a condo is very similar to buying any other real estate, but there are a few things you’ll want to be mindful of. For example, before you buy, contact the condo board with the some questions. In the process, you’ll learn how responsive — and organized — its members are. You’ll also be alerted to potential problems with the property.
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia. I live here. I work here. And, it would be my honor to help you achieve your real estate goals.