- Homes around 4852 Eisenhower Ave #337 were built around 2003. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built property?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Exchange At van Dorn offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Exchange At van Dorn.
Monika Ortiz is a local real estate professional and works hard everyday in and around condos in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. 4852 Eisenhower Ave #337 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular modest condo in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. My expectation in this post is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What are your needs? What are your wants? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: