Stuart N. is a local real estate agent specializing condominiums in Falls Church, Virginia. I like 6139 Leesburg Pike #502. This condo at Lafayette Park Condominium in 22041 in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart N. is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My dream in this weblog is to help you organize your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Falls Church? Have you thought about:
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Lafayette Park Condominium.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Homes around 6139 Leesburg Pike #502 were built around 1964. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condo for you. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.
What Subdivisions In Falls Church Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Woodlake Towers||5 Active|
|Lafayette Park Condominium||3 Active|
|Timberlane Village Gdns||2 Active|
|Yorktowne Square||1 Active|
|Lafayette Park||1 Active|
|Skyline House||1 Active|
|Madison Condominium||1 Active|
|Park Towers||1 Active|
|Timberlane Village||1 Active|
|Barcroft Hills||1 Active|
|Savoy Park||1 Active|
|Skyline Square||1 Active|
I live here. I work here. And, it would be my honor to help you achieve your real estate goals.