Julie is a market savvy real estate agent that works hard every day in and around 22201 in Arlington, Virginia. I like 1800 Wilson Blvd #431. This condominium in Arlington County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Julie Nesbitt's dream is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.
I'd like to chat about your priorities so that you can realistically learn if purchasing a $465,000 1-bedroom condominium in Arlington is for you. You have a lot of options in Arlington County even if you're only interested in 22201. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the community around 1800 Wilson.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1800 Wilson Blvd #431 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do public schools matter to you? 1800 Wilson Blvd #431 is served by Francis Scott Key Elementary School and .
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Arlington?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||11 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||5 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||3 Active|
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.
We want what’s best for the client.