Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alan Clerinx. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your real estate professional. 1105 N Pitt St #3a is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this condominium, or any particular condominium in Alexandria, Virginia or Canal Place. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to find the ideal condominium for my buyer client. That might be 1105 N Pitt St #3a but it might be some other condo in The City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Canal Place offer additional benefits from this community..
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Canal Place is 611.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Canal Place.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. Your satisfaction is my target.