Stuart Nesbitt works real estate in Arlington, Virginia and can help you too.
4505 36th St S #A2 is a unique and interesting Colonial condominium in 22206 in Arlington County, but it's not for every buyer.
My objective with this blog post is to help you decide your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
Can you afford $505,000? Or is your budget closer to $455,000? If you can afford $555,000, should you pay $555,000?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Fairlington Arbor.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Fairlington Arbor is 830.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Arlington?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||10 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||6 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||9 Active|
The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you. For all things real estate, call Andrew at (703)765-0300. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.