I'm a full-time real estate professional specializing places in Arlington, Virginia. I'd like to say that this condo in Arlington County is a great purchase for $339,900 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you settle your needs and wants, so that we can identify your purchase of real estate. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
How important is 22204 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- Residents at The Carlton enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How important is it that you stay in 22204? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in The Carlton? Here's what has Recently sold at The Carlton.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.