Stuart Nesbitt works real estate in Arlington, Virginia and can help you too. 5300 Columbia Pike #303 is a $265,000 1-bedroom 1-baths condominium in Arlington, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's hesitate to think through your preferences so that you can realistically resolve if buying a 1-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22204 in Arlington County is for you. You have a lot of options in Arlington County.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do you like block homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- How many baths do you need? 5300 Columbia Pike #303 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 5300 Columbia Pike #303 has 0 half baths.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Carlyle House is electric.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Arlington?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||9 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||9 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Stuart Nesbitt's expectation is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list. Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.