Andrew is a full-time Realtor specializing condos in 22102 in Fairfax County. 1571 Spring Gate Dr #6111 is a compelling late 20th-century condo in Fairfax County, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's hesitate to determine your concerns so that you can realistically determine whether
purchasing a $294,900 Colonial-style condo in 22102 in McLean is for you. What's important to you?
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Gates of McLean offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need a garage? Almost one quarter of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- Homes around 1571 Spring Gate Dr #6111 were built around 1997. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the place, like 1530 Spring Gate Dr #9219 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 1571 Spring Gate Dr #6111.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Gates of McLean is 761.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22102?
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||6 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||3 Active|