Julie Nesbitt is a local Realtor and works hard everyday in and around condos in 22312 in Alexandria. 301 N Beauregard St #114 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Julie N. is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22312 in Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My goal in this post is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- How many baths do you need? 301 N Beauregard St #114 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 301 N Beauregard St #114 has 0 half baths.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from The Fountains.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at The Fountains offer additional benefits from this community..
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is central.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||6 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||5 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||11 Active|