Are you shopping for a condos in Arlington County?
I am here when you need me with these and other suggestions.
What the agent is saying about this condo in Eclipse On Center Park
MOTIVATED SELLER, PRICE $30K RDUCED. .Come home to this large, bright, luxury condo with high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows in the great room, Desirable, Courtyard facing unit w/ open floor plan, wood flooring through out, gourmet kitchen … [Read more]
What matters in a condo varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same pool of questions:
- What amenities are included?
- Is there a pool?
- Tennis court?
- Exercise room?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Are there any size or breed restrictions?
- Is heat electric or gas? Is the heat included in the condo fee?
- Do condo fees include utilities? Electricity?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- Is the washer and dryer in the unit? On the same floor? In the basement?
- If buying, what are the condo fees and taxes?
- Where is the closest bus stop?
- Where is the closest Metro station?
If you need the answers to these or other questions, please contact me.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,123 sqft
Added: 12/08/20, Last Updated: 03/24/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR173112
Subdivision: Eclipse On Center Park
List Price: 619000.00
- Two thirds of the condos currently on the market at Eclipse On Center Park have garage parking.
- The most common heating system at Eclipse On Center Park is forced air.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 55 days.
- The average living area at Eclipse On Center Park is 732 sqft.
- 3650 S Glebe Rd #267 is the most expensive property for sale at Eclipse On Center Park and 3600 S Glebe Rd #406w is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Eclipse On Center Park has a good location near the airport less than 10 miles, metro/subway station less than 1 mile, and commuter rail station less than 1 mile.