- Residents at Lafayette Park Condominium enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Lafayette Park Condominium is natural gas.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is central.
My name is Julie Nesbitt. 6139 Leesburg Pike #502 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 2-bedroom 1-baths condo in Fairfax County. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Let's pause to determine your priorities so that you can realistically conclude if buying a smaller condo in 22041 in Fairfax County is for you. What's important to you? In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: