- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Edsall Terrace is 944.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest units, you'll love the community around Edsall Terrace.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Edsall Terrace
- Do you care about amenities? Properties at Edsall Terrace offer additional benefits from this community..
My name is Nesbitt Realty. 6230 Edsall Rd #201 is a delightful home, but it's not for every buyer. Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condo's priorities. I'm in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals. I'd like to take a moment to guide you to figure exactly what your selections are on your purchase in 22312 in the City of Alexandria. What are your needs? What are your wants? What do you know about Edsall Terrace? Did you know that 6210 Edsall Rd #402 has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 6230 Edsall Rd #201 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.