I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor.
1300 Martha Custis Dr is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condominium, or any particular dwelling in 22302 in the City of Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best condo for you. I want to find the right home at the right time.
My hope in this real estate remark is to help you decide your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Northern Virginia. What's important to you? To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- How important is it that you stay in 22302? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are wall unit?
- Homes around 1300 Martha Custis Dr were built around 1941. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Parkfairfax? Here's what has Recently sold at Parkfairfax.
- Residents at Parkfairfax enjoy additional benefits from this community..
I can provide due diligence during the evaluation of the property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. I can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Along with the title company or attorney, I can help you resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.