I am a local real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around Arlington County. 1021 N Garfield St #307 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in Arlington. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let's pause to decide your priorities so that you can realistically learn whether
buying a $730,000 2-bedroom 2-baths condominium in Arlington, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in Arlington County.
It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you want the most expensive dwelling in the section, like 1021 N Garfield St #1032 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 1021 N Garfield St #118.
- Homes around 1021 N Garfield St #307 were built around 2005. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?