- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- The highest priced home at Canterbury Square is listed for $248,500. Do you know if 23 Canterbury Sq #301 is a good value?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Canterbury Square is 866.
- Do public schools matter to you? 23 Canterbury Sq #301 is served by Patrick Henry Elementary School and .
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
I'm Nesbitt Realty. I am a tech savvy agent. I work hard every day in and around 22304. 23 Canterbury Sq #301 is a delightful unit, but it's not for every buyer. Let's slow down to conclude your requirements so that you can realistically figure if purchasing a 1-bedroom 1-baths unit in 22304 in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: