If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty.
I believe 1401 E Abingdon Dr #3 is a very interesting condominium in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Let's hesitate to resolve your needs so that you can realistically determine whether purchasing a premium condo in Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? How many bathrooms do you need? 1401 E Abingdon Dr #3 has 1. What about half-baths? 1401 E Abingdon Dr #3 has 0.
- Do you need a garage? None of the units in this unit community have a garage.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1401 E Abingdon Dr #3 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Harbor Terrace is 600.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condominium needs. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.