I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. 820b S Washington St #226 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular 1-bedroom Colonial-style condo in Northern Virginia. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the neighborhood, like 820b S Washington St #226 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 820b S Washington St #226.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at The Boulevard is natural gas.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Boulevard
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Potowmack Crossing||2 Active|
|Bearings South||1 Active|
|Old Town||1 Active|
|The Boulevard||1 Active|
Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate
Northern Virginia is a part of the National Capital Region it is home to some of the most educated, affluent and particular buyers in the nation. Everyday we help people relocate in and out of Northern Virginia as well as help locals advance their real estate goals. If you’re shopping for a home in Northern Virginia, you will find our Buyer’s Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate is a great resource for understanding the area and for seeking out the perfect real estate match for your tastes and budget.
If you need any help with a specific search please don’t hesitate to call us at (703)765-0300.