I am a full-time, competant Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22033 in Fairfax.
12153 Penderview Ln #2002 is a wonderful unit, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your needs and wants, so that we can identify your purchase of real estate. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
Some of your considerations include:
- Do you like wood siding homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Penderbrook Square.
What matters in a condo varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same pool of questions:
- What amenities are included?
- Is there a pool?
- Tennis court?
- Exercise room?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Are there any size or breed restrictions?
- Is heat electric or gas? Is the heat included in the condo fee?
- Do condo fees include utilities? Electricity?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- Is the washer and dryer in the unit? On the same floor? In the basement?
- If buying, what are the condo fees and taxes?
- Where is the closest bus stop?
- Where is the closest Metro station?
If you need the answers to these or other questions, please contact me.
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.