Andrew Patton works real estate in Arlington, Virginia and can help you too. Andrew Patton is a local Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22204 in Arlington, Virginia.
5025 7th Rd S #202 is a unique and interesting $295,000 Traditional-style condo in Arlington, Virginia, but it's not for every buyer.
I'd like to pause to help you settle exactly what your dreams are on your next home. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only focusing on 22204.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Residents at Park Spring Cond enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Park Spring Cond? Here's what has Recently sold at Park Spring Cond.
- Do you care about amenities? Units at Park Spring Cond offer additional benefits from this community..
- How many baths do you need? 5025 7th Rd S #202 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 5025 7th Rd S #202 has 0 half baths.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Arlington?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||3 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||5 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||2 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||6 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||1 Active|
We love what we do.
What Subdivisions In 22204 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Park Spring Cond||2 Active|
Although most modern condominium buildings are built with a fair amount of insulation, there is still the real possibility of neighbors in a condo hearing music, television, conversation or other noises emanating from a neighbor’s condo on a regular basis. This is due to the close proximity of the condos to each other as well as the common practice of having at least one shared wall among neighbors in an apartment complex. Condos should be aware of this and make an effort to avoid noises which will likely be heard through the walls during nights or early in the morning when others are likely to be sleeping.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.