- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Union Park is 2,173.
- Residents at Union Park enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
I'm a full-time real estate professional specializing units in 22102 in Fairfax County. 1734 McKenna Point Dr is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular 3-bedroom 2-baths condo in 22102. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. Let's pause to conclude your priorities so that you can realistically study if purchasing a $981,950 3-bedroom 2-baths condominium in McLean, Virginia is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.