I appreciate you and would be honored to be your licensed real estate adviser.
5801 Quantrell Ave #T5 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular 2-bedroom condominium in 22312. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Let's slow down to sort through your essentials so that you can realistically decide if buying a 2-bedroom unit in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. How important is 22312 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Seasons
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many baths do you need? 5801 Quantrell Ave #T5 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 5801 Quantrell Ave #T5 has 0 half baths.
- Residents at The Seasons enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best unit for you. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than when I make my client happy.
I specialize in military relocation. This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condominium needs. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.