2451 Midtown Ave #807 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this condo, or any particular condo in Northern Virginia. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
My goal in this real estate brief is to help you decide your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Northern Virginia. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22303. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do public schools matter to you? 2451 Midtown Ave #807 is served by Cameron Elementary School and .
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the community, like 2451 Midtown Ave #1422 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 2451 Midtown Ave #1321.
- Do you need a garage? Few of the homes in this place community have a garage.
Contact Andrew Patton today to discuss your unit needs and wants list.
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22303
What Subdivisions In 22303 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|Midtown Alexandria Station||5 Active|
|Midtown of Alexandria||1 Active|
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in Fairfax County.