If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty. I'm a local real estate agent specializing units in Arlington, Virginia. 1515 S George Mason Dr #10 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in Arlington, Virginia. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My objective with this commentary is to help you settle your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington. You have a lot of options in Arlington County. What do you know about George Mason Village? Did you know that 1515 George Mason Dr #11 has the highest priced unit in the neighborhood? Do you know that 1515 S George Mason Dr #10 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at George Mason Village
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is forced air.
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the area, like 1515 George Mason Dr #11 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 1515 S George Mason Dr #10.
- Do you need a garage? None of the homes in this unit community have a garage.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
Contact me today to discuss your unit needs and wants list. I want to find the right home at the right time.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?