- Do you need a garage? More than two thirds of the condominiums in this unit community have a garage.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6001 Arlington Blvd #906 is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at 6001 Arlington Blvd #906 is natural gas.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nesbitt Realty. I'm a local real estate pro specializing condominiums in 22044. I like 6001 Arlington Blvd #906. This condominium at 6001 Arlington Blvd #906 in 22044 in Falls Church looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. I'd like to pause to help you settle exactly what your desires are on your next home. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. How important is 22044 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?