Rentals in 22102
Renting might not be the same level of commitment as buying but it is still a commitment and it is important to make the best possible choice. Signing on the dotted line means that you are committing to a property for a defined period of time. Before you sign a rental agreement it is important to consider all your options.
You need to decide whether the property meets your requirements. Is it within your budget, is it big enough, is it in the right area and does it offer you the lifestyle that you are looking for? These are all questions that you need to answer before you sign a lease. A lease is more flexible than buying but it is important to remember that you are still committing to renting the property for a certain time period.
It is best to look at a number of properties and consider all your options before making a final decision. However, the sheer number of properties out there can make the process quite daunting. A good rental agent can help you narrow down your choices so that you are able to choose the property that best suits your needs.
Number of bedrooms in similarly priced rental properties on the market in 22102
- $1,725: 6501 Potomac Ave #B2, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables |
- $3,199: 6415 Potomac Ave, Alexandria, VA 22307 | New Alexandria | Comparables |
- $1,490: 715 S Washington St #A-11, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Gardens | Comparables |
- $1,550: 6510 Potomac Ave #C1, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables |
- $2,195: 106 E Rosemont Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Rosemont | Comparables |
- $3,599: 5906 Arlington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22204 | Spy Hill Blvd Manor | Comparables |
- $1,695: 6621 Wakefield Dr #816, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables |
- $1,399: 2059 Huntington Ave #1212, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Hunting Creek Club | Comparables |
- $2,749: 650 S Columbus St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Washington Square | Comparables |