Julie Nesbitt is a local real estate pro specializing condos in 22102.
7887 Jones Branch Dr #603 is a $660,000 1-bedroom 1-baths condominium in Northern Virginia, but it's not for every buyer.
My objective with this commentary is to help you determine your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County.
A few of your options include:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Homes around 7887 Jones Branch Dr #603 were built around 2020. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Tysons.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Tysons is electric.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Fairfax County?
|Recently built (2017 – 2020)||6 Active|
|Newer (2011 – 2016)||1 Active|
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||1 Active|
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Review your docs
Ultimately, you’ll want review your condo documents, charter and by-laws to determine exactly how your condo association interprets its domain. Rest assured, a condo owner will have more to maintain than a renter, but significantly less responsibility than the owner of a single family residence or townhouse.