Andrew Patton is a full-time Realtor specializing units in the City of Alexandria. 309 Holland Ln #302 is a delightful condo, but it's not for every buyer.
You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Do you need a garage? All of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in The Royalton is 676.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
|The Royalton||1 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Recently built (2017 – 2020)||1 Active|
|Newer (2011 – 2016)||1 Active|
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||4 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||6 Active|
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.