Hello, I'm Alan Clerinx! I'm a local agent and I work hard everyday in and around condos in 22124 in Fairfax County.
10303 Appalachian Cir #9-202 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this unit, or any particular condominium in Fairfax County or Four Winds At Oakton. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let's slow down to decide your priorities so that you can realistically study if
buying a 1-bedroom 1-baths Contemporary-style unit in Oakton is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How important is it that you stay in 22124? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the section, like 10303 Appalachian Cir #9-202 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 10303 Appalachian Cir #9-202.
- How many baths do you need? 10303 Appalachian Cir #9-202 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 10303 Appalachian Cir #9-202 has 0 half baths.