The hope of Andrew Patton is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 6101 Edsall Rd #511 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Andrew Patton is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in Alexandria, Virginia. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Your agent's desire in this real estate remark is to help you think about your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria. Have you thought about:
- Residents at Alexandria Knolls enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- What style of unit do you prefer? If you like modest units, you'll love the community around Alexandria Knolls.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6101 Edsall Rd #511 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- The highest priced condo at Alexandria Knolls is listed for $279,000. Do you know if 6101 Edsall Rd #511 is a good value?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $254,000 to $304,000
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||5 Active|