Here's some real estate options curated by Stuart Nesbitt specifically for home buyers searching for a $550,000 unit in Arlington, Virginia.
The first on the line-up is a $550,000 2-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary-style residence at Westview At Ballston in 22201.
- Units in this neighborhood were built around 2005.
- The median age of homes in Westview At Ballston is 14 years of age.
- 1024 N Utah St #721 is advertised for sale for $550,000.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Approximately $2,901 at closing.
- The section is served by Ashlawn, and Glebe Elementary Schools, and Washington-Liberty High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Welcome Home! Bright and spacious corner condo with hardwood floors in the main living space and new carpet in the bedrooms. Open concept kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Sunroom adds extra space- sqft not … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Westview At Ballston||2 Active|
Stuart Nesbitt's Findings
$600,000 : 3600 S Glebe Rd #222w, Arlington 22202
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,074 sqft
Year built: 2006
Days on Market: 19
$564,900 : 12179 Waveland St, Fairfax 22033
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,616 sqft
Year built: 2010
Days on Market: 37
“How can we best serve you?” Is usually the first question Stuart Nesbitt asks when talking to a new client.