- Do public schools matter to you? 9457 Fairfax Blvd #101 is served by Daniels Run Elementary School and .
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- The highest priced home at Foxcroft Colony Condos is listed for $175,000. Do you know if 9457 Fairfax Blvd #101 is a good value?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
If you don't know me, my name is Will Nesbitt. I'm a full-time Realtor specializing units in Fairfax. 9457 Fairfax Blvd #101 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you. My expectation in this weblog is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of unit options in Fairfax. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.