My name is Nesbitt Realty. 3701 George Mason Dr #2505 N is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $399,000 3-bedroom 2-baths residence in Fairfax County. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Let's hesitate to think about your needs so that you can realistically work out whether purchasing a 3-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary-style unit in 22041 in Fairfax County is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Skyline Plaza is 1,388.
- Do you need a garage? All of the units in this condominium community have a garage.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Skyline Plaza
- How many baths do you need? 3701 George Mason Dr #2505 N has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 3701 George Mason Dr #2505 N has 0 half baths.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
Contact me today to discuss your condominium needs and wants list. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.