I see a lot to like about 3650 S Glebe Rd #567 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 21st-century condo in Arlington, Virginia, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
I'd like to chat about your requirements so that you can realistically settle if purchasing a 21st-century condominium in Arlington is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Do public schools matter to you? 3650 S Glebe Rd #567 is served by Oakridge Elementary School and .
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Eclipse On Center Park.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like smaller units, you'll love the section around Eclipse On Center Park.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?
What Subdivisions In Arlington Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $400,000 to $450,000
|Astoria Condominium||1 Active|
|Eclipse On Center Park||1 Active|
|Lexington Square||1 Active|
|West Village of Shirlington||2 Active|
|Westview At Ballston||1 Active|
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.