Do you know Julie Nesbitt? Julie Nesbitt is a local Realtor and works hard everyday in and around condos in 22304 in Alexandria. I believe 395 S Pickett St is a very interesting condo in Northern Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My desire in this brief essay is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22304. I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like large townhouses, you'll love the neighborhood around Townes of Hillwood.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Townes of Hillwood
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are ceiling fan(s)?
Contact Julie Nesbitt today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your townhouse's priorities. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations.
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $445,000 to $495,000
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sq. ft.)||1 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sq. ft.)||1 Active|
The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals.