Will Nesbitt is a full-time licensed real estate adviser specializing condominiums in 22102 in Fairfax County.
I believe 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #715 is a very interesting condominium in 22102 in McLean . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My goal in this real estate remark is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. What's important to you?
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in One Park Crest Condominium? Here's what has Recently sold at One Park Crest Condominium.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at One Park Crest Condominium offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do public schools matter to you? 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #715 is served by Spring Hill Elementary School and .
What Subdivisions In McLean Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $674,900 to $724,900
|None Available||3 Active|
|One Park Crest Condominium||1 Active|
The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you.
Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.