Is your condo buying prequalified spending limit around $399,000? Are you mulling over the idea of a place of residence in 22301? I am the professional on condominium-homes in the City of Alexandria.
Suggested 2 Bedroom Condo in Rosemont Station
Situated on a quaint, tree-lined street in the Rosemont neighborhood, this enchanting 2 bedroom, 1 bath garden-style condominium has been renovated inside and out while retaining its original charm. Rich hardwood floors beckon you into the … [Read more]
Look at Everything in Person
Always look in person at any condo unit you are interested in. It is very important that you make sure to actually see the amenities, parking space, and condo facilities personally. This simple but critical task will avoid any confusion and disappointment later on and will ensure that you are satisfied with your condo purchase. If you absolutely cannot look at the condo in person than ask the seller if you can send a friend you trust to look at the unit instead. In addition, if you are located in a different city than where you are condo shopping, be sure to ask the condo seller or realtor to send you as many pictures as possible of the condo and the condo building before you make a decision.
Real Estate Overview
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 900
Added: 12/04/19, Last Updated: 12/21/2019
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX241896
Subdivision: Rosemont Station
List Price: 399000.00
About this Condominium
- Rosemont Station is strategically located with the metro/subway station less than 1 mile, airport less than 10 miles, and bus stop less than 1 mile.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 18 days.
- None of the condos currently on the market at Rosemont Station have garage parking.
- Condos at Rosemont Station are 81 years old and were built in 1938.
- 400 Commonwealth Ave #207 is the most expensive property for sale at Rosemont Station and 400 Commonwealth Ave #207 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The average living area at Rosemont Station is 900 sqft.
How can we help?