Stuart Nesbitt is a local Realtor and works hard everyday in and around condos in Arlington. I like 4502 34th St S. This townhouse in 22206 in Arlington looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My dream in this real estate remark is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Arlington even if you're only interested in 22206. Some of your considerations include:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How many baths do you need? 4502 34th St S has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 4502 34th St S has 0 half baths.
Contact Stuart Nesbitt today to discuss your condominium needs and wants list. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Arlington
|2 BR||4 Active|
I'd love to chat about your condo priorities. I specialize in military relocation. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.