The Sentinel of Landmark offers the most square footage for the best value at this price range. The Sentinel is located inside the Beltway and close to 395. This unit is within 20 minutes to Old Town Alexandria and Washington D.C. by auto. Within walking distance is a bust stop and Dash that connect to the Van Dorn Metro (5 minutes by auto). An added bonus is the easy access to Alexandria bike paths, Cameron Run Regional Park, large shopping plaza’s, groceries and restaurants.
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Adult swimming pool and separate dipping pool
- Gazebo and grill area
- Two tennis courts; Tot lot
- Large community room with a full kitchen
- Sauna rooms in the ladies and men’s shower / changing area
- Convenience store on-site offers groceries, videos, stamps and dry cleaning
- Small pets allowed (up to 50-lb. average breed weight)
- All units have balconies; Two bicycle storage rooms
- Condo fee includes heat, a/c, water, trash, Comcast basic cable
- Heating system operates on gas and oil (switch/over, designated by gas co.)
- Cooling system operates on gas and oil (switch/over, designated by gas co.)
- Trash is collected daily; water and sewer are public
- Hazard insurance included in condo fee
- Electric plug-in bill is the only “utility” not included in condo fee
- Motor fan in HVAC units is electric plug-in and billable to owner
Onsite management at the Sentinel is six days. The lobby entrance is locked with intercom communication. There is an on-site security company from 5am-9pm all days of the week.
1 – 2 of 2.
See more Sentinel.
(all data current as of
6300 Stevenson Ave #919, Alexandria1 bed, 1 full bath
6300 Stevenson Ave #810, Alexandria2 beds, 2 full baths