King Street is the heart of Old Town Alexandria. Residences here are generally upscale and exclusive with proximity to the Potomac, USPTO, landmarks, restaurants and shops.
- King St. Metro — Properties for sale near King St. Metro Stop
- Carlyle District — condos, houses and townhouses for sale in the Carlyle District
- Carlyle Towers — spacious condos with balconies and views of Alexandria and the Potomac
- Carlyle Square — condominiums in the Carlyle District near USPTO
- The Duke at Old Town — New condos that mirror the stylings of Old Town Alexandria
- Fort Ellsworth — garden style condos in the shadow of the Masonic Memorial
- 1600 Prince — condos near King St. Metro
- Royalton — new condos on Duke St. near King St. Station
- Seminary Walk — Garden-style condos in Alexandria’s West End
- Torpedo Factory — condos near King St. and the Potomac waterfront in Old Town Alexandria
Latest News from King St. Metro
- About the “Masonic Temple” in Alexandria VA
- New Listings at the Duke at Old Town
- King Street Metro Station is in Old Town Alexandria VA
- How much are condos selling for at Carlyle Towers ?
- King Street Station: live in historic Old Town Alexandria VA
- King Street Metro Changes
- Stops of the King Street Trolley
Sample of Homes for Sale at King St. Metro
See all King Street Metro.
(all data current as of 12/6/2013)
$319,000 : 520 John Carlyle St #207, Alexandria0 beds, 1 full bath
$599,800 : 1404 Roundhouse Ln #311, Alexandria3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$775,000 : 1322 Duke St, Alexandria3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$324,900 : 520 John Carlyle St #422, Alexandria1 bed, 1 full bath
$515,000 : 2121 Jamieson Ave #1207, Alexandria2 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.