Overview of Falls Church Real Estate
Real Estate in the City of Falls Church
Falls Church, settled in 1699, is one of the oldest cities in Virginia. Falls Church is a mix of urban high-rises and suburban style neighborhoods with easy access to Northern Virginia’s transportation network. Falls Church is comprised of the City of Falls Church and parts of Fairfax County with a Falls Church address. From the condos of Skyline to the Falls Church Metro and everywhere in between, there are lots of lifestyle choices around Falls Church.
- Falls Church condos for sale — The lifestyle map shows interesting information about recent sales, area resources and local businesses.
- Falls Church real estate guide — This informative site details hyperlocal information about Falls Church neighborhoods and condos
- Map of Falls Church real estate — The map below shows ONLY CONDOS in Falls Church. Use this tool to look at ALL real estate listed for sale in Falls Church
Condos for Sale in Falls Church VA
Latest Falls Church Notes
- An Introduction to Bailey’s Crossroads
- New Providence Village Condominiums- Easy Commuting In Falls Church
- Where is Lemon Road Elementary School?
- Where is Haycock Elementary School?
- Fine Arts Priority at Graham Road Elementary School
- Falls Church's Finest: Glen Forest Elementary School
- Dedicated Educators and Heavy Parent Involvement at Forestville Elementary School
Falls Church Homes for Sale
1 - 5 of 57.
See more condos for sale in Falls Church VA.
(all data current as of 6/19/2013)
$332,500 : 7751 Inversham Dr #221, Falls Church3 beds, 2 full baths
$299,000 : 7596b Lakeside Village Dr #B, Falls Church2 beds, 2 full baths
$149,900 : 6001 Arlington Blvd #711, Falls Church2 beds, 2 full baths
$394,900 : 3369 Lakeside View Dr #9-4, Falls Church3 beds, 2 full baths
$70,000 : 6001 Arlington Blvd #209, Falls Church0 beds, 1 full bath
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.