Homes for sale in Franconia
Franconia is located just southwest of the City of Alexandria in Fairfax County. Franconia has existed as a community since the 1870s, when a station by that name opened on the RF&P Railroad; however, like most of the surrounding area, it only began to develop into its present, suburban form in the 1950s. Franconia borders Fort Belvoir and includes most of Kingstowne and other neighborhoods such as Hayfield, Manchester Lakes and Windsor Park. Franconia homes have street addresses with an Alexandria ZIP code, most usually 22310 or 22315.
Here are a few of the communities near and in Franconia:
- Autumn Chase Hunt
- Carrdinal Place
- Founder’s Hill
- Governor’s Grove
- Heritage Hill
- Island Creek
- Manchester Lakes
- Rose Hill
Latest Notes from the Franconia
- Homes Listed For Sale in Kingstowne / Franconia Area of Fairfax County VA
- Prices of Condos for Sale at Carrdinal Place
- Island Creek Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Rose Hill is Commuter Friendly
- What is it like Living in Franconia Virginia?
- Check Out the Floor Plans of the Isabella at Monticello Mews
- Looking for a Golf Course in the Alexandria Area?
Sample of homes for sale in Franconia
1 - 5 of 14.
See more condos for sale in Franconia / Kingstowne.
(all data current as of 5/22/2013)
$279,950 : 6612 Netties Ln #D, Alexandria2 beds, 2 full baths
$409,000 : 6573 Grange Ln #401, Alexandria2 beds, 2 full baths
$225,900 : 6920 Victoria Dr #E, Alexandria2 beds, 2 full baths
$189,950 : 6931e Mary Caroline Cir #E, Alexandria1 bed, 1 full bath
$325,000 : 6601 Netties Ln #1806 C, Alexandria2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.