On the Potomac
Rosslyn is an unincorporated area in Northern Virginia located in the northeastern corner of Arlington County, Virginia, north of Arlington National Cemetery and directly across the Potomac River from Georgetown in Washington, D.C. Rosslyn is one of several “urban villages” in Arlington County. The numerous high-rise buildings of Rosslyn appears (in some ways) more urban than nearby Washington.
Featured communities in Rosslyn:
- 1800 Wilson Blvd
- Palisades Park
- Turnberry Tower
- Wooster Mercer
Latest News and Notes from Rosslyn
- Agents to Sellers: Get Moving!
- 4 Fundamentals of Selling a Home Today
- Fed to Keep Rates Low, But for How Much Longer?
- Buyer Demand Soars, But Where Are the Houses?
- Who’s Buying and Selling?
- Existing-Home Sales and Prices Continue to Rise
- 9 Reasons to Fall in Love with Montebello
Sample of Homes for Sale at Rosslyn
1 - 5 of 16.
See more condos for sale in Rosslyn.
(all data current as of 5/19/2013)
$665,000 : 1530 Key Blvd N #920, Arlington2 beds, 2 full baths
$3,375,000 : 1111 19th St N #2801, Arlington3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$256,000 : 1315 Ode St #715, Arlington1 bed, 1 full bath
$1,274,000 : 1600 Clarendon Blvd #W303, Arlington2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$275,000 : 1210 Taft St #210, Arlington1 bed, 1 full bath
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.